Job availability is contingent upon contract award. There are several jobs listed in this post. When applying, be specific as to the job you are applying for and the location you are applying for.
We are seeking candidates that can serve as Counter-Improvised Explosive Device and Explosive Hazard Analytical Task Support Subject Matter Experts. Candidates must possess the skills and capabilities to review, conduct research, analyze, provide supporting documents, make recommendations, and provide written assessments on C-IED and EH materiel and non-materiel processes, concepts and strategies, C-IED and EH related documents, and C-IED and EH doctrine. Candidate will be required to travel and participate C-IED and EH Working Groups (WG) and other forums. Locations of Performance are:
- Army Pacific Command (USARPACOM), Honolulu, HI;
- S. Army in Europe (USAREUR), Wiesbaden, Germany
- Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO), Fort Belvoir VA
- S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) Fort Bragg, NC
- TRADOC, Fort Eustis, VA
- S. Army Combined Arms Center (CAC), Fort Leavenworth, KS
- MSCoE, Fort Leonard Wood (FLW), MO
- S. Army Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE), Fort Benning, GA
- S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICoE), Fort Huachuca, AZ.
- Must possess at a minimum an active Secret Clearance
- Applicants applying for PM, APM or AP positions: must possess a TS/SCI
- Applicants applying to the locations at ICoE, JIDA, and FORSCOM must possess a TS/SCI
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level of Military Service and experience
- Proven experience in military operations, doctrine, concepts, or force development
• Experience in doctrine development, capability development, military transformation in one of the following specialized areas: Electronic Warfare, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Intelligence, Engineer, Operations Research/Systems Analysis, CIED, or CBRN.
Must possess an understanding of:
- Technical knowledge of C-IED/ EH ongoing related research, development, test and evaluation activities
- C-IED/ EH concepts and strategies
• C-IED / EH capability review and analysis
• Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) assessments and solutions
• C-IED/ EH Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
• Concept of Employment (CONEMP)
• Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) analysis
- Ability to independently organize, conduct research and analysis on an independent basis
• Be proficient in Microsoft® Office suite
Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Senior Military Analyst: Candidates in addition to above qualifications must be a graduate of Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal School (NAVEODSCOL) and have performed as a trained EOD operator.
Senior Military Analyst (SMA) for USAREUR – requirements for contractors performing Senior Military Analyst duties:
– Master’s degree and 3 years of specialized experience; OR
– Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of specialized experience; OR
– 10 years of specialized experience; AND
– The ability to qualify for USAREUR Article 72 of SOFA
Knowledge Manger (KM)/Web Developer. Candidate shall perform KM duties and website development/management in support of DCIED and EH Center located on Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Candidate shall possess the ability and skills to utilize, design, and code with Adobe Dream Weaver.
Active US Government: Secret Security Clearance
Complete or possess the ability to complete:
- US Army “Web Content and OPSEC Certification Training” Module
- OPSEC-WEB-5000, Web Content and OPSEC Intro Module
- WEB-DOD-001, DOD Web Guidance Training Module
- OPSEC-WEB-5002, Web Content and OPSET Training Module
- OPSEC0WEB-5003, Army Webmaster Website Training Module
RRST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.