Red River Science & Technology, LLC (RRST) is an 8(a), SDVOSB, HUBZone certified company founded in 2011. We are committed to delivering consistent and quality professional services and solutions to the Federal Government that include, but are not limited to, supply chain management, administrative support, training solutions, technical support services, and management consulting.
Red River Science and Technology, LLC., is seeking qualified Joint Terminal Attack Controllers (JTACs), Previously Qualified Terminal Attack Controller (PTAC), and Forward Air Controllers (Airborne) FAC(A) to provide Instructional Support Services at Fort Sill, OK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a JFO Instructor.
- Developing/Maintaining the JFO POI.
- Supporting classroom instruction and using approved training simulators (MSAT, SAVT, or DVTE).
- At least 2 years JTAC or FAC(A) experience
- Must have the ability to effectively brief customers and be able to communicate and write in a clear, effective, and professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Training Development Capability (TDC) experience is DESIRED… but not required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to pass a National Criminal Background Check.
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance.
RRST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.