Red River Science & Technology, LLC (RRST) is an 8(a), SDVOSB, HUBZone certified company founded in 2011. We are committed to delivering consistent and quality professional services and solutions to the Federal Government that include, but are not limited to, supply chain management, administrative support, training solutions, technical support services, and management consulting.
We are seeking Truck Drivers/Ammunition Handlers. A Truck Driver/Ammunition Handler will be responsible for picking up from the Ammunition Supply
Point/Ammunition Holding Area (ASP/AHA), delivering to the units located at field sites, recovering dunnage, accountability and turning in to the ASP, inspecting/driving vehicles, operating lifting assets, manually lifting and moving ammunition,
inspection, accounting for all types of ammunition including High Explosives (HE), securing all loads to prevent damage, creating issue/turn-in documents and maintaining all required documentation IAW all regulatory guidance.
- Shall have a favorable National Agency Check and FBI fingerprint check with favorable results completed within 30 days from commencement of duties at the contractor’s expense.
- Must complete the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) INFOSEC Awareness CDROM course as a minimum training requirement.
- Must be able to obtain Network Access, Common Access Cards (CACs), and successfully attend the Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC)
- Must possess a current and up to date Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with HAZMAT endorsement and meet all licensing requirements outlined in DOD 4500.9-R, Defense Transportation Regulation, Chapter 204, Section B, paragraph 3b. Must show proof of qualifications and experience prior to hiring.
- Must be able to operate motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of 10,000 pounds up to 26,000 pounds to include: 5 ton trucks, MTVs, and HMMWVs. Vehicles are driven for long and short hauls to transport and pick up articles, supplies, materials (to include training ammunition/pyrotechnics), and military personnel. Must be qualified to transport the HAZMAT materials mentioned above and be familiar with AR 75-14
RRST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.