Where: Fort Gordon, GA
Provide Network Systems Administration support for the Signal School’s Mission Command Arts and Sciences (MCASP) Program at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE).
- Work as part of a team which will include military, contractor, and/or civilian instructors, including support to Fort Gordon Network Enterprise Center (NEC), Fort Gordon G6, LandWarNet e-University Lifelong Learning Center (LWNeU LLC), local and remote Mission Command activities.
- Work with other schools, institutions, or agencies – Government, DoD, USA, Industry, Academia, or Foreign Government to identify and implement new information applicable to specific courses (or lessons).
- Coordinate, manage and maintain the VLAN connectivity for the BCCS between the various sites.
- Manage all facility power requirements, tactical communication support systems, BCCS server stacks and IT subsystem devices locally and/or remotely. Update and refresh system applications or operating system on the network servers as required, encryption strategies, system monitoring, load balancing, enhancing network performance with applicable patches and upgrades, and validate and verify systems configurations before the start of each class or on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with key players to maintain, configure, and troubleshoot the VLAN network infrastructure.
- Stay current with all required certifications and provide a copy of certifications.
- Be certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01M, contract personnel that are designated as System Administrators (SA) or Information Assurance Network Officers/Managers (IANO/IANM) and be registered in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System.
- Associate Degree or higher.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing and maintaining a Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), its associate devices to include several server stacks.
- Have a general knowledge of capabilities, operating characteristics, and advanced functions of a variety of office software, such as: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Exchange, MS Office, Visio, and their integration.
- Have knowledge of telecommunications and networking standards, architectures, protocols and systems as it applies to training devices, simulation, simulators and instrumentation.
- Be proficient in wiring twisted pair, copper, and fiber cabling.
- Be CompTIA Security+ certified to meet DOD Directive 8570.1 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) level II certification.
- Be Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Be capable of lifting and moving electronic equipment in access of 40lbs in and out of classrooms and labs.
- Have a general working knowledge of the various Mission/Battle Command Systems
- Possess and maintain all required training and certifications as required.
- Ability to work as part of a team which will include military, contractor, and/or civilian instructors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a SECRET security clearance
- Must be a United States Citizen
Red River Science & Technology, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.